Saturday 11 March 2017

Found some more

When I looked high and low for some interesting fabric to add to the I-Spy quilt, I found some more purple that I hoarded, saved, ... forgot I had. :^D

Fantastic purple, lilac and a hot pink-purple fabric. It does look more purplish in person.

And I hadn't showed you all the aqua sewing from February, so here they are.


Aquamarine, sea foam green and "what's wrong with the pool water?" green.

On to the reds!
And that is just the beginning.
The background fabric is a flannel that I want to use for the backing of the I-Spy quilt. Unfortunately, it isn't big enough, so I have to keep looking for another fun piece. I will soak the baseball fabric in Dawn before attaching it to the quilt. Just in case. :^D


Joining Angela at Soscrappy for RSC
Joining Cynthia at Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday.


Until next time ... stay warm!

;^)














12 comments:

gayle said...

Funny, I've got some hoarded/saved/forgotten fabrics, too...
(Probably a good call on the Dawn soak! Don't want to go through THAT again!)

PaulaB quilts said...

That will be a colorful quilt. It's nice when you see the colors begin to come together. Keep up the good work!

swooze said...

What's wrong with the pool water green LOL!

Lin said...

Lovely purples and aquamarine. Reds too! xx

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I think a rainbow I Spy quilt is going to be beautiful! Hooray for finding scraps you didn't know you had! That recently happened to me, too!

Sally Trude said...

I find fabric in my stash that I have never seen before in my life. And I love your "something is wrong with the pool water" green.

Ellen said...

You are so funny!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice job on your RSC sewing. Thanks for sharing your progress in RED!!

Nell's Quilts said...

Isn't it fun t o go through the stash and finding those special fabrics. Great little blocks for the I spy quilt.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

It's fun to go through the stash and find things that you'd forgotten about o or that wouldn't work and now will! :)

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I love it when I find long forgotten fabric. Almost like buying new! Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

Fiona said...

isn't it fun when you discover fabric you forgot you had..... lovely colours ...
Hugz